Learn all about the benefits of Intermittent Fasting and how to get started
About this event
Intermittent fasting, alternate day fasting, and other forms of time restricted eating are gaining popularity with people all around the world. Learn about whether the clinical evidence supports the use of such regimens as health interventions and how to discuss this hot topic with clients and patients.
In this Masterclass you will learn to:
- Understand the differences between caloric restriction (CR) and intermittent fasting (IF), alternate day fasting (ADF), time restricted feeding (TRF), and prolonged fasting.
- Be familiar with recent research regarding IF and longevity, disease management, and weight loss.
- Learn how to get your mind and body ready for this change to your daily habits.
- Understand contraindications and best candidates for IF.
- A brief introduction to longer fasts: 24, 48, 72 hours; 5 day fasting.
Instructor: Christy Thiel
Christy is an innovator of high vibration living from the endocannabinoid system, regenerative medicine, stress + frequency to cutting edge tools to achieve wellness.
At the forefront of the hemp industry expansion, Christy consults and trains companies about elevated best practices and strategic brand growth. Her approach to total wellness includes nutrition, bioenergetics, the endocannabinoid system and CBD/Hemp. Christy breaks through the stigmatism, fear and false assumptions with science, research and patience. She speaks globally about health, prevention and the endocannabinoid system.